Business Development Associate
Nightshade Services™ is currently seeking Business Development Associates for all parts of Arkansas.
Requirements: Successful candidates will have a 4 year degree in marketing or business administration at minimum. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in business to business sales and be familiar with information technology. This is a commission based position. Some travel is required.
- Conducts industry research
- Identifies and qualifies leads
- Initiates contact to make potential clients aware of services
- Follows up with all prospects through systematic mailings, phone calls, appointments, and correspondence
- Gives capabilities presentations
- Maintains a contact tracking database and produces periodic reports on activities and opportunities
- Reviews requests for proposals and collaborates with other team members to develop project schedules, budgets, and pricing
- Drafts proposals that clearly define each project's scope of work
- Obtains internal approval before releasing proposal documents
- Negotiates signed acceptance by clients
- Transitions new projects to other departments for design
- Represents the Nightshade Services™ in the business community through business and civic organizations
- Writes press releases and manages ongoing public relations efforts
- When necessary, acts as an internal client, working with the founder and creative team to develop new marketing materials
If you would like to apply for this or any other position listed by Nightshade Services™, please email your resume to email@example.com.